Capital gains tax - Administration - Foreign aspects - 53350

    Non-UK residents must report sales or disposals of interests in UK property or land -residential properties, non-residential properties and “indirect disposals” (such as disposals of property-rich companies)...

    HMRC guidance on gains made by non-residents from April 2019 open for comment

    HMRC has drafted guidance on non-resident capital gains for direct and indirect disposals of UK land from April 2019. What do you need to know?